TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
This website operated at www.baku2017.com (website) is brought to you (you) by the Azerbaijan Islamic Solidarity Games Operations Committee (AISGOC). Please read the following carefully before using this website. Using this website indicates that you accept these terms and conditions of use and agree to be bound by them. If you do not accept them, do not use this website. There may be other terms and conditions, guidelines and policies on particular pages of this website which relate to your use of those pages, and these other terms and conditions, guidelines and policies will, together with these terms and conditions of use, govern your use of this website.
AISGOC is a non-commercial legal entity, registered in the Republic of Azerbaijan and having its registered office at 4 Olympia Street, Baku, AZ1072, Azerbaijan.
USE OF THIS WEBSITE
- Every time You use this Website You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, any other applicable terms and conditions, guidelines and policies which are located on particular pages of this Website and any other information which AISGOC brings to Your attention.
- You have a right to use this Website for the implementation of lawful activities only in accordance with these Term and Conditions of Use.
USER REGISTRATION ON THIS WEBSITE
- Before posting any material on this Website and/or before accessing other features/services available on this Website, You shall register on this Website and/or pass the authentication process.
- When registering on this Website You shall disclose only accurate information about Yourself and corresponding contact information. If any data related to Your registration changes, then You shall immediately notify AISGOC about the change. Using a third party’s e-mail account to register on this Website is prohibited.
- If the provided information is incomplete and/or false, AISGOC has a right to refuse registering and/or authenticating You.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR USERNAME AND PASSWORD
- You shall ensure the confidentiality (maintaining the secrecy) of Your login and password to this Website. You shall be fully responsible for all activities that occur under Your username and password. You have a right to change the password at any time by following the instructions posted on this Website.
- Should You become aware of any misuse of Your username and password, You shall immediately inform AISGOC about this.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All Intellectual Property Rights (which, includes, without limitation, any trade mark, patent, registered design, copyright (including, without limitation, photographs and graphical images), design right, topography right, database right, application to register any of the aforementioned rights, trade secret, unpatented know-how and right of confidence and any other intellectual or industrial property right of any nature whatsoever in any part of the world) in this Website and the content on it are protected by the governing law.
- Unless the governing law provides otherwise, all Intellectual Property Rights in this Website and its content are owned by AISGOC or are licensed to AISGOC by third parties. Trade marks used on this Website are the property of AISGOC or third parties.
- Unless this Website provides otherwise, You may not copy, publish, download, share, modify and redistribute the information provided on this Website without obtaining AISGOC's prior permission in writing.
- Should You like to use any content on this Website for commercial purposes, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and specify therein Your full name, address, contact details, as well as a detailed description of how and to what ends You propose to use the content.
USE OF CONTENT PROVIDED BY USERS
- Except for Personal Data (as defined in Clauses 10.1 and 10.2 below), if You transmit any content to this Website (“User Communications”) it shall be deemed non-confidential and non-proprietary. AISGOC shall have no obligations whatsoever with respect to User Communications. AISGOC shall be entitled to use the User Communications free of charge for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes.
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
- You may not use this Website or the content on it for any purpose or in any way:
AISGOC shall co-operate with law enforcement, court and other competent authorities of the Republic of Azerbaijan in the way and to the extent required by the governing law.
AISGOC reserves the right to terminate Your registration and/or authentication, suspend Your access to this Website and to take any other action it deems appropriate by reason of Your use of this Website in breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Unless the governing law provides otherwise, You shall be liable for and shall fully indemnify AISGOC against any and all claims, actions, liabilities, losses, damages and expenses (including legal expenses) incurred by AISGOC which arise out of or in connection with, directly or indirectly, Your use of or Your linking to this Website in breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- which is unlawful under the governing law
- which AISGOC reasonably considers would cause offence, annoyance, - inconvenience or embarrassment to any person; or
- which infringes the rights of AISGOC or any third party; or
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, hackings, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, phishing, spoofing, denial of service attacks, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious or harmful data, program or content); or
- which constitutes an advertisement, survey or contest
- If You would like to link another website to this Website, any link shall only be to the home page of this Website.
- AISGOC reserves the right to demand removal of any link to this Website and to remove any link from this Website for any reason and at any time without notice.
- You may not use any link to this Website as a method of creating an unauthorised association between an organisation, business, goods or services and Baku 2017 Islamic Solidarity Games, and agree that no such link shall portray AISGOC or any other official Baku 2017 Islamic Solidarity Games organisation (or activities, products or services of AISGOC or any other official Baku 2017 Islamic Solidarity Games organisation) in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise objectionable manner. The use of Baku 2017 Islamic Solidarity Games logo(s) or mark(s) as a link to this Website is not permitted; please refer to AISGOC’s guidelines on brand usage and brand protection for further information. You must not make this Website or any part of it available as part of another website, whether by hyperlink framing on the Internet or otherwise. You must not make this Website or any part of it appears on any other website as having a special relationship with that or any other website(s).
- This Website contains links (Links) to websites operated by parties other than AISGOC (Third Party Websites). AISGOC does not control Third Party Websites and is not responsible for their content or availability. The inclusion of Links does not imply any endorsement of the material on Third Party Websites, or any association with their operators. You enter Third Party Websites at Your discretion and You are solely responsible for evaluating the integrity of the operators of any Third Party Websites, the accuracy and completeness of any information contained on them and the value and authenticity of any goods or services offered through them.
- While AISGOC endeavours to ensure that this Website is available at all times, AISGOC shall not be liable if, for any reason, this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. AISGOC may suspend access to this Website without notice for any reason.
- AISGOC may make changes to the content on this Website at any time without notice.
- While AISGOC endeavours to ensure that content on this Website is correct and up to date, AISGOC does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of any content on this Website and makes no commitment to update any content which may be out of date.
- You should not rely upon the content on this Website as a basis for making any business, legal or other decisions.
- While AISGOC endeavours to ensure that this Website is free of viruses or any other technically harmful content, AISGOC does not warrant or represent that this Website is free of these. It shall be Your responsibility to use necessary software to prevent viruses or any other technically harmful content form reaching a computer equipment that You enter this Website from. It shall also be Your responsibility to securely back up all important data on external drives, or on websites so that they can be recovered should this be necessary.
- AISGOC makes no representation that content on this Website is appropriate or available for use outside the Republic of Azerbaijan. Access to this Website from territories where the content on this Website is illegal is prohibited.
Unless the governing law provides otherwise and to the fullest extent permitted by the governing law, AISGOC excludes all liability for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to You or a third party (including, without limitation, loss of income, loss of actual or anticipated profits, loss of business, loss of contracts, loss of goodwill or reputation, loss of anticipated savings, loss of, damage to or corruption of data, or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind) in connection with this Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this Website, any websites linked to this Website or the content contained on any or all such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect Your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of Your access to, use of, or browsing this Website or Your downloading of any content from this Website or any websites linked to this Website.
- How AISGOC protects Your information - The internet is not a secure medium. However, AISGOC has put in place various security procedures to protect Your Personal Data to the best of AISGOC's ability. AISGOC's internal procedures cover the storage, access and disclosure of Your Personal Data.
- Updating Your details - If any of Your Personal Data changes, please let AISGOC know the correct details by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your consent - By voluntarily providing Your Personal Data, You give consent to the processing of Your Personal Data to AISGOC, including the following: collection, classification, accumulation, storage (updating, changing), usage, depersonalization, transmission, including cross-border transfer and destruction of Your Personal Data. You further agree that Your consent for the processing of Your Personal Data shall remain in force until its archiving or destruction.
- Cookies - By accessing this Website, You accept and agree that AISGOC, and/or its service providers may send cookies (small pieces of data placed on Your hard disk drive when You access a website or a certain part of a website) to Your computer or other access device in order to personalise Your visit to this Website and/or to learn more about Your use or browsing habits while visiting this Website. The cookie may be a persistent or single session cookie.
- Personal Data of Minor - If You are under the age of 18, it shall be your responsibility to get permission from Your parents (or other people authorized by the governing law to grant you such permission), before using the interactive features on this Website (e.g., before the publication of any information on this Website) or providing your Personal Data.
- AISGOC may revise these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time. If AISGOC does so, it will post a notice (stating the revised wording and showing the date of the revision) on this Website. It shall be your responsibility to check this Website regularly to review the then-current Terms and Conditions of Use. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Use may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms and conditions located on particular pages of this Website.
- These Terms and Conditions of Use constitute the entire agreement between You and AISGOC with regard to Your use of this Website and any and all other written or oral agreements or understandings previously existing between You and AISGOC with respect to such use are hereby superseded and cancelled.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use is found by any court or other competent authority of the Republic of Azerbaijan to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Use which shall remain in full force and effect.
- AISGOC’s failure to insist on or enforce strict performance of any of these Terms and Conditions of Use shall not be construed as a waiver by AISGOC of any provision or any right it has to enforce these Terms and Conditions of Use, nor shall any course of conduct between AISGOC and You or any third party be deemed to modify any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- These Terms and Conditions of Use were prepared in English and Azerbaijani. In case of any discrepancy the English version shall prevail.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions of Use are governed by and shall be interpreted in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Azerbaijan. Courts of the Republic of Azerbaijan will have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any and all disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions of Use, although AISGOC reserves the right to bring proceedings against You for breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use either in courts of the Republic of Azerbaijan or in Your country of residence or other relevant country.